Monday, March 03, 2008

Finally, someone that can answer our questions!

As Adam and I discovered during the weekend, there’s a blog that’s just started called Ask the German Guy. He appears to have started the blog after finding out about the books Ask the Krauts by Roger Bowles and also Planet Germany, albeit Eric T Hansen’s book, not Cathy Dobson’s.

Since he says, ‘I’ll try to write the truths about Germans and answer questions never ask before’, lets help him kick off his blog. What do we – expats and non-expats – want to Ask the German Guy about Germans?

6 Comments:

My first question - why do Germans just push and shove their way through crowds without saying, 'Excuse me'?

By Blogger J, at Monday, March 03, 2008 8:04:00 AM  

Thanks for the tip-off, J. This is going to be VERY entertaining. :-)

One of my questions would be:

What's with the Germans and the dreaded Kreislaufkollaps and how come it doesn't happen to people in other countries?"

By Blogger christina, at Monday, March 03, 2008 8:58:00 AM  

Not to mention Frühjahrsmüdigkeit.... where can I catch that from?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 03, 2008 9:51:00 AM  

Hey, thanks guys for the tip!
I just posted my questions... We'll see how he does.

By Blogger Snooker, at Monday, March 03, 2008 11:18:00 AM  

Thanks for the post guys. I am looking forward to answer the questions in the next days in my blog.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 03, 2008 4:32:00 PM  

christina, it was very difficult for me not to use 'entertaining' in the post..lol

Christina and cathy, click on over and ask your questions.

snook, I've just read them and I could have written that post. I'm looking forward to reading the answers.

tgg, good luck!

By Blogger J, at Monday, March 03, 2008 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment