Friday, March 07, 2008

Just what I've been waiting for!

I enjoyed my time in Thailand and Laos on my most recent trip, but the chilly evening and nights of Laos and northern Thailand was a bit too cold for why I travel at that time of the year (8°C – 10°C). So, when I got back I decided to look for a place that I hadn't visited trip and was relatively inexpensive as well as hot and sunny at the turn of the year and also had good sightseeing and beaches to add to my next Thailand trip.

Then I found it.

Ho Chi Minh City

Saigon

Whatever you want to call it.

My next step was to search for a way to get there from Thailand, the obvious choices being the two budget airlines, NokAir and Air Asia.

No Luck.

AirAsia does fly from Bangkok to Hanoi, but after reading about the weather, it wasn’t warm enough for me.

So I gave up.

Until last night, and there it was!


Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)

I am so going!

4 Comments:

Cool. Have you ever been to Indonesia?

By Blogger Big Nose, at Friday, March 07, 2008 9:32:00 AM  

any coke boys there?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, March 08, 2008 4:14:00 AM  

Michael, not yet, but it's on my list.

Anon, coca-cola can be found all over the world, even by Kabel Deutschland users in Maisach that use Linux and Firefox.

By Blogger J, at Saturday, March 08, 2008 7:45:00 AM  

Cool adventures. Enjoy the trip.

By Blogger Gardner, at Saturday, March 08, 2008 8:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment